Friday 29 June 2012

Babies at 18? REALLY?


To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black, she has endured a tumultuous year of temptation, loss and strife to reach the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which two tribes hangs.


Breaking Dawn... This has to be the best out of the Twilight Saga, I enjoy the way that Stephanie has given both Bella and Jacob’s sides of the story. However, in the first part of the novel I found that apart from the beginning, I really wanted to skip to an exciting part... Which for me? THAT ISN’T GOOD!!!!! Now, I know it’s usually a thing with le protagonist being in danger and stuff, but honestly? GRR! On that note however, I thought the second half of the book was well written and fast paced, having Jacob temporarily separate from the La Push wolf pack and choosing Bella and Renesmee over Sam and the others was a risky move to put in the plot.
Now with the Volturi danger... Is it really necessary? Some may say HELL NO! Others may be YES, IT HAS TO BE THERE!!! Me? I don’t know... I mean, it made the book really good... but is it really going to be likely that the Wives come out of their tower because of a stupid blind vampire who needs to go to specsavers? Or... Would there be damn perfect synchronization between people in different coloured cloaks? You get my point I hope...
Now, I know a lot may be thinking, “Jeez, this post is long.” I know, I know, twilight is one of the most boringest books ever, blah blah blah.  BUT!!!! I need to clear up everyones, “Who’s going to play Renesmee?!?!?!” queries. Mackenzie Foy is playing Bella Cullen’s daughter I believe! NOW!! Go and read it!!




Keep reading my little Booklings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment