Wednesday 27 June 2012

Blood Red Silver


The only thing Avery Hood can recall about the night her parents died is that she saw silver – deadly silver, moving inhumanly fast. as much as she wants to remember who killed her parents, she can’t, and there’s nothing left to do but try to piece her life back together....
I have recently finished “Low Red Moon” by Ivy Devlin. This book was quite interesting, written in the first person and full of flashbacks and mystery surrounding the reasons she couldn’t remember her parents death. I’m going to try really hard not to include spoilers for you guys. So all I’ll say for now is that it is a really good book, however, for those of you who really love action packed novels, it may be quite boring. But within this novel, patience is the key; you will be pleased at the end... that is if you like gore ;)
This book is very... hmm, how do I say it.... sensual in parts... Where both Ben Dursic and Avery Hood feel a gravitational pull towards each other, however, on several occasions, Ben stops as it gets interesting... which is a pity because I was enjoying it, haha! But in all honesty, I would definitely recommend this book to any of my friends.


Keep reading my little Booklings!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment