Friday 29 June 2012

This time? Werewolves are BOSS!


For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella could of ever imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that's near and dear to them, they realise their troubles may just be beginning...


Right, now as for New Moon, this novel is just as good as twilight, however, showing the friendship for Jacob. I found this book effective as it really imposes the “love triangle” part of the Saga. I just thought it was really nice showing how she was accepted by Jacob when Edward had done a runner. Not so perfect now huh? This novel is a really nice break from Edward, as his dangerous demeanour would get boring after a while. However, when Alice turns up with news of Edwards whereabouts, I kind of had a change of heart. It was kind of typical, but not at the same time, where the clumsy human girlfriend has to attempt to save the “love of their life” from committing suicide by walking into the sun. Now I really dislike Alice for having visions... Cause Bella and Jacob are like, PERFECT for each other! 
But seriously, this is another great read, this is just my opinion, you don’t have to listen to me... just take what I say on board when you read this.



Keep reading my little Booklings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment